Friday, March 9, 2012

Poisonous toxic Holi color takes toll of actress Rozlyn Khan

Poisonous toxic Holi color takes toll of actress Rozlyn Khan



Model actress Rozlyn Khan who was thriving to hog limelight faced the brunt after her seductive holi publicity stunt went kaput. The toxic holi colour which has created havoc in the Mumbai city also took the toll of the model. Mumbai city experienced 200 odd patients mostly children who were seriously affected by the poisonous colour. Rozlyn was rushed to an private suburban nursing home where she was treated.


" I began feeling nausea and experiencing giddiness. My chauffer and friends rushed me to the private nursing home where I was given medicines through intervenes to clear the toxic colour I had unknowing consumed. After almost an hour of medication I breathe easy as my system got cleansed," says the pale Rozlyn.


The actress was perplexed to find that she was not the only one but around 195 victims from Sahu Nagar, Dharavi and Mahim too had fell prey to the poisonous toxic color and were admitted to Sion and Rajawadi hospitals.


Rozlyn added, " We need to improve our system and society,for small personal gains  people end up damaging the entire  society and country, such culprits should be nailed".







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment