Friday, March 9, 2012

Celebs favorite gym sealed

Celebs favorite gym sealed



True Fitness gym used by bollywood celebrites like Hrithik Roshan, Shahid Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Riya Sen, Gul Panag and many more is sealed by Police for allegation of irregularities & non-payment.


It would be in the finess of the things to say that patrons of Andheri's True Fitness gym are a worried lot these days. The swank outfit that caters to dozens of celebrities was partly sealed on Monday by the Bangur Nagar police pending inquiry into 'serious irregularities' in the establishment's operations. A section of the gym's lower floor was caulked on the basis of an order by the Borivali Metropolitan Court.


Reacting to this Gul Panag said, "I heard about it. I have a 5-year membership with two more years to go. Not sure what to believe as I am out of Mumbai all of this months for shooting.


Drama queen Rakhi Sawant said, "I have paid Rs. 2 lak to them. I want my money bak. It's my heard earned money. I am stressed out. They are very expensive and fleee big artistes.


Now let's see where these bollywood celebrities will work out.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment