Monday, April 2, 2012

Sexy Sunny Leone - I love Narendra Modi


sexy hot Sunny Leone - I love Narendra Modi

Popular celebrity & who got fame from Bigg Boss 5, Indian origin hot Sunny Leone is coming to Mumbai today from Delhi.  Hearthrob of millions, this sex bomb is coming to Mumbai to choose youth for her first Hindi movie. She is going to audition at Sundmukhanand Hole. Speaking to media she revealed some of her special desires.

"I have never met Chief Minster of Gujarat, Mr. Narendra Modi. But after his photo published on  the cover page of Times Magazine, I have become fan of him. I am waiting for an opporunity to meet him, I am very much excited." Says adult movie actress Sunny Leone.

She also continued saying, "I have special feelings for Mumbai. I got highest TRP in Bigg Boss from Mumbai. When it was discussed with the producers to give chance of the youngsters in my first Hindi movie, I chose Mumbai."



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment