Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Latest bollywood buzz - Amitabh Bachchan to undergo CT-Scan


Latest bollywood buzz - Amitabh Bachchan to undergo CT-Scan 


Two months after his surgery, megastar Amitabh Bachchan is again ill and suffering from "excruciating pain" since the last couple of days. He is likely to undergo a CT-scan at the Seven Hill Hospital in Andheri East, Mumbai on Tuesday. It’s the same hospital where he had been operated almost two months ago.


In a late night blog entry, Big B wrote, “ Last night... I rose from my desk to get to bed, but excruciating pain stopped me in my tracks and I found it difficult to walk, to stand, to sit, to lie down. Quite horrendous!" 






While a pain killer managed to save the day, the actor says he tried to bear with the discomfort for as long as he could. He also admitted that the pain was not there post-operation and he was confounded about the reasons as it recurred two months after the surgery. "I have no answer. But tomorrow there should be one as I prepare for a CT-Scan after devouring a large bottle or bottles of that yellow fluid..." he wrote.


Just a few days ago, Big B had hosted the grand IPL opening ceremony. Our prayers are with the superstar at this time!






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment